Photoshow is a website that allows you to upload your photos and put them together to form a slideshow. It can be useful because you can add captions and it is a nice way to present pictures, or you could even present facts and use it as a presentation. I like that it was easy to personalize, and you could choose from a couple different fonts and themes. I was a little sad that you couldnt customize it even more...but I suppose if you paid the upgrade fee, you could have more options. If someone is just looking for an easy way to click through to set this up, this is the way to go!
I really need to check out this website. That photoshare was SO cute. I love the annimation and the subtitles. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIts really nice that you did a slideshow on your niece, I have a niece too. The back drop behind the photos was a really nice touch. Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on posting in directly to your blog. I like that its in a show. Great job all around!
ReplyDeleteI like the slide show you did on your niece. she is soo cute. You used Roxio. I did also. It was easy and you could put any background on our pictures. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI have to say, I loved your slideshow! I also used roxio photoshow and it was so simple to use! Love the pictures of your niece so adorable!
ReplyDeleteGreat slideshow! Good pictures! It looks like you spent a lot of time on this assignment.
ReplyDeleteWonderful slideshow!! The little bubbles that you added in the slideshow was very cute. I like the way it cut in and out to the next photo.
ReplyDelete